Accessible anti virus programs

Witch anti virus programs are accessible for blind people? In other words, witch ones are people currently using and do they work with screen readers? I am using Webroot and it has 0 screen reader support. NVDA won't even read the hole screen when pressing capslock b, and none of the menus open with the keyboard or mouse. Someone on this forum said to desable it to get some games or programs installed, and I can't do that because it's not accessible. So, I want to know what people use and if it's better than Webroot so I can try using it. I've tryed the built in Windows Defender, and it's not very good meaning it doesn't really protect the computer from viruses so I got Webroot.