Re: Rail Racer - Full Version Enquiry

ok, so this is one of the big bullshit things that i've seen. so what's happening is that the game used to be awesome  even in the early stages of railracer 2. the thing that pisses me off though, is that no one gives really a crap about the money that people have spent on this project. and a think tht i just thought about, it's i'm really wondering if isn't he saying that he lost his hard drive data, and infact he's not even caring about it. like seriously, what the hell? couldn't he come on the forum and say hey, dudes, i lost my source because of forgetting to back my stuff up. so i'm really thinking if isn't he just making it up just to get rid of us.
this is just an opinion, don't take as an insult