Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Hi everybody,

I'm really excited to start playing the game, but i seem to be having a bit of an issue. I hope it's solution is as effortless as I suspect it might be.

So, I created my profile, and i'm sitting on the runway, trying to begin task 1, but I can't seem to take off. I'll take you through my exact process, just to make sure i'm not missing something simple.

    1) Find frequency, enter it, and enter my transponder code
2) Close door, buckle belt, fill up on fuel.
3) Check rellevent aircraft information, listen to my task, and assign my destination
4) Turn on both engines, extend flaps, deactivate brakes.
5) Turn on audio navigation, check angle, fuel, etc. and get permission for take off.

And, hence comes my difficulty. Everywhere i'm reading says that I need to press the home or end keys to adjust thrust, but when I do this, nothing happens. No matter what I do, I can't seem to adjust my thrust whatsoever, and I can't take off.

Any insight would be absolutely appreciated. I'm so ready to play this game, haha

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : John1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Swagtastic via Audiogames-reflector