Re: Learning Japanese on Duolingo

well, I would like to use duolingo to learn another language, but the problem here is that every lesson has this one exersise where you get new words in your vocabulary. However, you're supposed to find the correct meaning of these words out of three, without having heard the word in question before. I think there are pictures on the screen to help sighted people with this, but we can't see those so the exersise is pointless. Also there is a wordlist on the website, but this wordlist doesn't exist on the IOS app. Or at least, I haven't found it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zapednub via Audiogames-reflector