Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

Orin,
Thanks for the reply. Although I don't normally use NVDA and Am not familiar with it I will try Your suggestion.
I would like to use a copy of Prepar3d I have but I can't pass the first screen because no Screen Reader seems to read it although I guess there are Blind People using it...
I want to see which Program is the best and will also try X-Plane to see which one I will end-up buying.
FSX seems to be more accessible but Prepar3d and X-Plane seem to be more realistic.
Another question I have is FSX Steam edition can only be played Online or when I buy it I get a copy of it?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector