Windows 8 and Jaws

Hi all,

I got myself a laptop with Windows 8 64 bit with 4 gigs of ram, and need to get Jaws on it.

My biggest question is if I'll run in to mirror display driver issues that I did in Windows 7.  I've been hearing rumors now that Windows 8 has introduced accessibility drivers (I suppose MS and FS have been collaborating).

But I've no clue how Windows 8 will like jaws 14.  Should I go to 15?  Is there a major difference in performance between the two?

Best Regards,

Luke