Re: federation II inaccessibillity

Oh man, back when I tried fed2, I ended up just writing down the directions.
Like from this planet to this planet, I have to go two north, so on and so forth. Then I tried to figure out the relationship between two other planets, and yeah. Pretty insane.
I think that's one of the many reasons why I didn't play it.
Hope you can figure it out though.
I'm more in to role play and crafting stuff myself.