Re: What EA games have you tried?

Hi.
So, what games did I play till now? The most accessible ones were fight night round 3 and 4, the only problem there were the non talking menus actually, but, without the rapping menus, I could easily manage my own character in the franchise modes of both games, accept the training and the shop.
The fighting was doable, you had your corner to move, and you could sort of predict the punches if you knew your oponent.
I would wish that the UFC games could be made accessible, but I currently just don't know how they accessible they are up to this point because I have no way of testing, but I heard that for submissions and stuff you have to execute QTE's or wait for a meter to be green.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thrash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector