Re: somebody doesn't like Donald Trump

And yet, the Constitution does allow them to protest and does not allow the government to control the press. From what I remember, it does not take into account the quote on quote the press falsifying and or blowing things into huge story’s. I will say that yes, Trump has a mouth on him, and no I do not like the comments he made about women in the pass. On the other hand, the other side came out worse to me when I personally took things into account, but that is neither here or there when it is taking into account what this topic is about as far as I can tell. I personally think that it would take more than that amount of money to banned him from twitter and if you do not when him in, vote him out the next chance you get. That is assuming that enough agree with you. Remember, you are trying to get enough states to agree with you instead of the number of people, but then again, I am veering off topic yet again. Now this does bring up some interesting thoughts though. Does twitter wish to curve the amount of users by restricting the speech? Why or why not? If we band trump, who else will we band later? If they use “hate speech” as a factor for banning, then who decides what “hate speech” is and why? I am sure that there can be more questions that can be ask, questions like those has to be thought through very carefully by twitter as far as I can see. What people sometimes do not take into account is that there are some good from twitter along with the bad. I, myself, do not know the number of people using twitter either. It is worth saying that the benefit gotten from twitter is through the people followed on twitter. Also, has anyone read the twitter user agreement that twitter has? For those who might wish to have a chuckle at Trump may wish to consider that there may be a chance that he might not had read the twitter policies and there might be a loop hole there. Then again, maybe not. My own view is that this amount of money could better be spent somewhere else. For example, maybe to help the poor if that is who you wish to help? Anyway, I suspect that this would be my last post on this topic. I am wondering if it will become a flame war and I do not wish to be a part of a flame war. I can think of better things to do with my time instead of being a part of a flame war.