Re: Pun Stop Bot pissing me off

@4, here's the problem: it barely works. If we really did want to stop spam bots then it would practically be asking us questions for every single thing we do on this forum. But as it asks only once a month, if not less, it's very ineffective as is. If the mods want to make the forum spam-bot unfriendly, and nothing they've tried works, then I say let them invent a method of their own.