are there any WEBL boxing players here?

Hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone else here played the online browser game WEBL boxing sim.

its the first and currently only browser game I play,   its really good and was hopeing to see more of our community playing it.

currently my fighters are in the british commonwealth region and my gym is called Boombastic.

I created this post to try and gain some tips on the types of fighters you prefer to manage and fight plan ideas, I currentlyhave 109 boxers in my employ which is the maximum, lol.

hope to hear from some of you WEBL players soon.