Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hello,
When I mensioned doing a video of long shot, I was only going to do the introduction, at least until the change came out.
I can easily do a game showing how to navigate during a game, and what things sound like.
SLJ I'll be honest,  I never realized just how many options are in franchise mode.  The reason why I am going to do a video on that,  is to show people how to get set up with it for the first time. The good thing is, once you set these options the way you want,  you don't need to set them again, unless you remove your franchise or create another one.  To supplement  that, , I am also creating documentation  that explains every option, and as another note, you don't need to change all these options.  My self and Karren will be more than happy to answer questions,  and when my guide is done,  I'll post it in my dropbox, for you guys to grab.  This madden project has been an abs olute joy to do, and I want to give anyone who wants a chance  to enjoy it.  Skills trainer I will not cover, as I have not tested it, and it's not essential  to enjoy the game.  The reason why I  mensioned it all, is to give you guys an overview of what is on the first screen, so you could learn to navigate it.  If there are anymore questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rblake via Audiogames-reflector