Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

Hi guys,
sorry for the long absence, but it's been a hard week last week . . .
We had a lot of work to do on the new layout and been working on marketing strategies to bring TGWSTW forward.
I've been sneaking in several times in here just to see if there are any burning questions that need an immediate reply and was amazed by the support of this community. On several occasions, you made my day! You have no idea how much of a boost you are to me. For that, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

@SLJ: great you managed to start the game . . . but pssst don't spoil everything:)
Kudos! for your persistence and a very special thanks for the great feedback you gave. Implementing a sound or vibration when Frances is waiting for your answer is indeed a good idea. We will keep that in mind. On a constant basis, I am overwhelmed by your drive and enthusiasm about the game. It would be great to have you on the testing team, once we st art working on Ear Mode.

@musical professor: thank you very much for your commitment and your feedback. You are fizzling with energy! We appreciate your effort and would also like to welcome you to our testing team.

@Jack & Chirs: thanks for your support and giving advice. I'm impressed by your attitude and your creativity to make this game run. Surrender is a word that doesn't seem to exist in your vocabulary. I bow down to you guys.

@brad: thanks for being around. Since there is so much support from this community coming our way we are actually thinking about doing what you suggested. We haven't been able to make a precise calculation of the costs of development, yet, but we'll do that asap. Do you have any specific Page/Portal in mind or even some experience with? Please share, we are open to all suggestions. I'll let you know when I come up with something.

@mr.brunete: I feel flattered to have left an impression on yo u with the game. I hope this impression will linger long in your mind. Hope your future wife doesn't mind:) Maybe I should make Frances character a little bit meaner to avoid such romantic feelings:) I presented your iPod issue to our programmer and he will take a closer look at it. For now, he suspects, that it might be caused by the low memory of the iPod itself, especially with the update to iOS 9 which consumes even more RAM. And on game start, there's a pretty heavy sound load which the iPod probably can't manage. I'll forward any news I get on that topic directly to you.

That's it for now. I'll throw myself right back into the marketing machine again.
Have a nice day everybody,
Barbara

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector