ps4 or x-box with Screeanreader

Hi All. I liston yesterday a Podcast. The topic was X-Box with the integrated Screenreader. I don't sea that before. My question is, are only a few Games like killer Instinkt accessible oder some popular Games like Fifa too? And what is with the Playstation? is there a Screenreader to and have anybody experience with them?