Re: Trailer for Galaxy Lab's Next action rpg!

Orko wrote:
assault_freak wrote:

music, sound effects and voices are what you would typically get in a game trailer... so I'm not sure what you were expecting, especially since the game's title or story isn't even known yet.

I was expecting some kind of voice over enticing you with bits and pieces of the story to get you to want to play the game to get the rest of the story as is often done in movie trailers.

Nothing but music sound effects and grunting isn't enough by itself to get me interested in buying or playing anything. For all I know that might have been the soundtrack for a fitness gym ad.

AS I said before, Yawn!

The first teaser for a game almost never gives you that. Not every trailer even has voiceovers let alone raw gameplay... some mainstream game trailers are litterally just music set to differe nt screen shots of the game. And again, for a game that hasn't even been revealed, this is what it's supposed to be. A concept teaser, nothing more.