Re: EA origin account creation

Having some trouble hear. Enter all the required info, including the Captcha, check the acceptance of the privacy policy, which we can't seem to be able to just press space on, I had to use a feature of NVDA to do it, and then I tried to click next.

Next is actually not a button. When I click it, nothing happens. I wouldn't be surprised if cancel does work though.
Anyone have any tips?

Thanks.