Re: It's this time of the year again

Well, I'd have to say 2013 has been a pretty good year for me too. I recently had 2 separate surgeries which went great. I'd be happy to share the details with anyone, just send me a pm and I'll write back. I don't want to disclose this information publicly though. I'll just say they went as expected, and both surgeons gave very positive reports. I think the surgeries were probably the only major events for me in 2013. But I'm going to an Apple store in the morning with my parents and a sister to look at Macs. My mom called a local store this afternoon to make an appointment with someone, but they told here that we could just come and someone would help us out. I actually did get to try out Voiceover briefly this morning on a sister's Mac laptop. Neither of us really knew what we were doing, myself because this was my first time actually getting to try out Voiceover. This sister is fully sighted, so she doesn't need it and was therefore not familiar with it either. But she got it going, and it wasn't bad at all. So I think that's something else that went well this year. I had a great Christmas yesterday with my family, though it was rather hectic because of all the running around by the kids. But I got some nice gifts, and this Mac will be awesome. Oh and last but certainly not least, I successfully registered on this website and on Apple Vis! I'm always a bit skeptical of these website registration forms, but I'm happy to report that both worked great for me. Here's to a most prosperous and productive 2014 for everybody!