Re: Lost and Hound, Rescue Dog RPG for blind and sighted alike

Hi.
[[wow]], this game sounds like it could grow into something we hadn't till now, I will definatelly check the game out.
Did i get that right if you follow another scent trail, you can also look into different things? Basically what I mean is, will you just need to follow the given trail, or can you also lurk around in the level to see what's there?
If so, maybe an achivement would be finding certain things of the person or persons lost, let your handeler talk to different persons that you can find and which might help or not help you, finding multiple persons and so on.
My idea would be that you earn coins with every rescue mission to buy things like a more on point sonar, equaling to a better smelling skill for the dog during his time at the k9 unit.
These are my ideas for now, I will come back if I find more things as suggestions or bug reports.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector