Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Not a bad idea at all. Could even take the place of the general introductions we normally get in General Games.

I'll add the feed to my watchlist. Thanks for setting this up, Sander!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Maoky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : leoguima via Audiogames-reflector