Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi Stefan,
I was actually clewless as to why this guy offered to transfer me his profile with my name in place. He didn't tell me, but when I read the manual about unlocking the categories, it sort of made sense.
Also, I read the keyboard shortcut manual, but it was a little hard for me to understand. For instance, what is sight? Does that mean radar or something like that? I've heard that mentioned from time to time. I'm looking forward to what the new updates will bring. One thing I wish you could turn down is weather.