Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Hi there
Well the game itself is encouraged, we do very much like it when players  into wrapped
However, most of the activities can be done solo, though some of the higher ones such as the industrial plants will take constant upkeep
There are, technically, no group activities on the game at the moment, something which we are going to rectify in the near future
Features and adjustments are always being made, so something is not to your liking what you think it could be improved there  how to command: reports, suggest, that are monitored a lot and we can implement your new ideas very quickly
I will be happy to answer any more questions you may have, both in game and out of, I apologise if this message is a little bit out of work, but dictation is what it is

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector