Re: CoolForTheBlind is hosting a Three-D Velocity server

prajwal wrote:

hi slj  i hav issue  i cannot  connect  from my ip  or  dont know ports havebin open or not  cause  routers  advance  port settings isnot acceseble properlly and  i enabled  nat  but i think my ip have issue i cannot  getting ping reply from my it it gives error request timed out  dont know what caussing this issue  i wan to host a server also  plese help me

If you ever want to host a server, knowing how to open ports in your router is a requirement. If that needs an accessible router, then it's worth getting it. You are not able to do anything at all before you learn the basics of how to open ports in a router, unless you pay for a server through a company.