Re: Madden Accessibility Update

I don't have a TV, so I would need to get one, then a console. Oh god the pain, which one to choose, I hate xbox 360 because its nothing but an ad campaign always slamming pics and vids on the side you don't care anything about, the interface is clunky and weird, and I doubt the xbox 1 is any better in that regard, but its got narrator, so probably has more blind players. Now, the pS4, My brother has one and when I was rooming with him, I played a lot of games on it, and I love it. Not only does it beat out the xbox 1 on paper, but the interface is nice compared to xbox, well 360, I can't compare to xbox 1 because I have never so much as seen one. However, ps4 has the limited text to speech, which, let's face it is probably just to satisfy US FCC regulations.
The ps4 is going to have less players. I don't have the money for all this right now, but madden 18 is definitely on the list if its getting accessibility stuff done to it.
Xbox, ps4, xbox, ps4, xbox, ps4... urgh. My heart says PS4 all the way. Because there are other games besides Madden I'd want to play with peeps from this community, like MKX, Injustice 2, Killer instinct, etc. The good news is for a TV, I can get one fairly cheaply, because I don't need a 50 inch screen that supports 4K when my vision sucks, and is only in one eye. So its just paying for the console.