Re: Let's talk about apple and what they came out with yesterday.

the player wrote:

@SLJ:
The fireTV itself is very accessible. And since the remote has actual keys to for example enter something into a searchfield, using it is sometimes even easier than the AppleTV. The Netflix app is accessible. It even Shows the Audio Description track. Unfortunately, apps like Youtube, Spotify and Deezer aren't usable yet.
I think VLC would be usable. But for some reason, I am not able to log in to my Server on the FireTV. And for the rest, well, it always depends on what you want to do with it. And since Fire OS is based on Android, and you are not limited to one Appstore, the range of available apps is much, much greater than on the AppleTV. I wish Kodi would be accessible. For me that would be a reason to get rid of the AppleTV.

Well, then I would get Googles tv box instead which runs a clean version of Android. smile