Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

for some reason, the game won't open for me, it says windows cannot access the specified file bla bla bla. I tried turning off my anti virus and It worked for a bit, but then it stopped again. I tried making an exclusion to the folder in windows defender but still it won't open the exe file, the laptop even deletes the exe file itself. it's so annoying, any help would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahmood via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector