Re: death match a new beginning v3

Okay folks, for those who saw my previous post, which I have now removed, I do apologize for being snippy. At this point, I've just about had it with all the drama, both internally and externally.

As for the server, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Inevitably, it's hogging large chunks of resources on my Linode, and if this game is not going to be developed further I might as well shut things down.

In case you are wondering why I'm hosting the DM server on my end, I volunteered to because the server Danny was using was noticeably lagging. So, I thought it would be a kind gesture to offer part of my Linode for the job.

So the question remains -- what do I do with the DM server. I'm virtually hearing nothing from Danny or Jase, A.K.A. DracoSelene89. So at this point, unless I hear otherwise, the server will go down on Thursday, September 21, 2017. At that time, the server for Death Match: a New Beginning Version 3 will go down i ndefinitely. After this point, you will be unable to access our website at http://realitysoftware.pancakeapps.com, and will be unable to download versions of DMNB from my Linode.

Again, this will only happen if I do not here anything from Danny or Jase, but this seems quite improbable as things stand right now. So there's that. Good day to you all, and let's try to make this as painless as possible. Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DakotahRickard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector