Re: The Access Stick - Get Accessible On The Fly, Everywhere On Every PC

it does not contain anything new as far as I've seen. For the windows magnifier there's a command that enables it directly from Windows. As for the calculator, most people are, as far as I think, used to the builtin calculator which is completely accessible for me on Win 10. With that apart, I don't see any differences when using that tool rather than having a portable copy of NVDA, and even ESpeak was set to Danish in the attached version for an unknown reason. Anyway, I don't like destructive criticism nor do I want to be rude in any form, and sorry if my post discouraged you, but I'm talking about what I've seen in the tool, and I'm sure you'll come out with even better programs in the future.