Re: Games like nano empire

I don't mind if it is not casual, I just don't want to have to worry about it 24/7 and I don't want to get crushed by other players because they simply have more free time than me, or even worse, because they are more willing to spend money than me.  Most of those PVP games are also pay to win which is one of the things I hate the most in the video gaming world.

I saw two different endings for Nano Empire, but the endings are not worth playing through the game again.  That game was also a bit too easy to figure out.  During my second playthrough I only lost one fight the whole game and had battle and energy figures over 80 million with less than 40% development.  You only need like four buildings to win.