Re: for all you table top game players

Give Fight Club 5th edition a try. It's not perfect, but so far, I find it surprisingly easy to use. You get 1 free character. The caveat, it comes with only open srd content, but if you're willing to do a little work, you can import content other users have created to get everything you need. The way that works is you'll have to copy these xml files into your dropbox, and then load them into the app. Also note it requires you to have the dropbox app on your phone. That seems to be the only way it connects to dropbox.

See this dropbox folder for xml files to import. I recommend going under compendiums and using whichever files from there you want. I found those to be the most comprehensive.

If I haven't scared you off with all that, cheers. As for the book, I've been using a combination of what wizards of the coast offers for free, the 5ESRD, and any other free sites. You might already know about those. I only started d&d a few months ago, so I'm pretty new to this. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jabberwocky via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector