The "Android And Friends" Allo Group

Greetings!

I just wanted to shre with yall, that I have a Google Allo  group devoted to Android talk, tips, tricks, etc.
If you'd like to join, please head on over to:

http://android.sunrealms.com

, and be sure to let me know how ya found it.

The group is a "layed back" kinda group.

Hope to seee you there!

PS. It was originally called "LG Inclusive" for its first month or so, as most of the people in it had LG's at the time, including me. I will be switching from my LG K20 Plus to a Samsung S8 near Black Friday!