Re: Urban Survival: a life sim from china

Oh yeah, sorry about that.
It's not fast for me, but I can understand it may be for others. Which is kind of why I try an repeat some, of what it said.
Not all of course, because that'd get repetitive for those who do understand my speech, but some of it.
Oh yeah, Orink, dood not sure what that is at all.
You've got some crazy errors going on there, never ever seen them before.