Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

Caio: at this time the game has 803 different cards abailble to play.  To every one: when I hammer out the computer's ai code I will be uploading an demo that will allow you to build a deck, and play a duel against the computer.  This will allow all of you to help me find bugs in the dueling system, and will allow me to focus on the duelists, the game modes, and a few surprises I have in store.  Talk to you all soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector