Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite discussion thread

Well, I did buy it. Now just waiting on it to download... has anyone any information about first time setup? That's the one thing the menu guide didn't cover.. well, one of the few things. lol

Update: Nothing to do on the initial run except to press x until the main menu, I guess. First big disappointment... no intro movie and no classic scream of the title!