General EA Accessibility Update

Hello everyone, just an FYI that I'm no longer on Madden, instead I'm now the EA Sports Accessibility Lead. My vanishing acts lately have been due role changes, but I am going to continue pushing for accessibility across the board. Hurricane Irma did push back the update release date for Madden features, but hopefully it'll come out in a week or so - I won't have a confirmed date until right before it happens, unfortunately.

Ross, who's a member of this forum, is visiting EA Tiburon as a guest speaker for an internal accessibility awareness kick-off on Friday, and will have a chance to check out the update then. He's free to report back his impressions.

I will continue to work on the Madden guide and the next section will be for simplified gameplay (aka the way people normally play), using the new rumble features. I'm currently juggling many balls, so it's just taking a bit longer than I'd like. I'll keep updating the m adden thread as I go.

Thanks,

- Karen Stevens