Re: New sonification software for increased accessibility

Interesting that you should ask that, because I think it will.

Also, because older consoles (think SNES or Genesis) have such limited memory, and the fact that they won't randomise the value layout - it should be an absolute doddle to find values of interest for such games.

That's just cheered me up massively - I'd forgotten that older systems were simpler, lol!

Full disclosure: It won't work with emulated systems on initial release, it's not even released yet! But yes, it absolutely can.

All that we need is the starting address, which can be found by scanning the emulator software's process memory with an array-of-byte search to locate the start of emulated system memory - and you basically find the start of the BIOS or system firmware and offset from that.