Re: Thinking of getting an Android phone

pulseman45 wrote:

@11: I may do as you said, but if there is inddeed a way to remove bloatware on the S8, or if it doesn't slow down the phone too much, I still think I'll probably go for it. I guess if I absolutely want stock Android I might as well install a custom rom, though to be honest I don't really know about the difficulty of doing such a thing, let alone it's accessibility.
Thanks for the advice though, if there are other things that seem better on the phones you talked about, I may change my mind.

I think installing custom rom may not be a good option, since it invalidated your warranty. Stock Android will also mean you get update directly from Google, instead of the painful slow rollout by Samsung.