Re: Looking for redspot feedback

Hi.

I like the new update a lot.
There are a couple of things that I'd like to see addressed, though:

  • currently, when pressing right control and using Jaws, the speech does not get silenced. I'm not sure how you're handling this, but the safest bet with jaws would be to speak a null string with interrupt set to true.

  • I hate using item grabber because of its sound. It's way too loud for my taste, and I don't see a reason it should be. If it is to mask the sounds of people coming to get ya, there's no point—I can't do anything about it anyway.

  • It would be cool if there was a key to automatically track the nearest person to you. pressing t and then choosing the first option works, but what you chose a second ago might've been the nearest person back then, but maybe not anymore.

  • I have a feeling that the p key isn't really reliable, as in it doesn't have a very far range. It would be cool if it was altered to have the range of the currently equipped weapon. My point is, I can shoot someone with a rifle who are just far enough so that the p key would say that there's no one near me, when in fact, they are in my fireing range.

All in all this is a great update, and I'm keeping an eye on future updates.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector