Re: can not register on quentin C's playroom

@Aminiel:
I just tried it again. This time, I switched the language to english. I still don't get a password recovery mail. I don't even get a confirmation from the website, that my request did actually go through. I tried it with, and without a VPN. And for some reason, even with my VPN active, and a US-IP, I still get to the german website, when clicking on your homepage...