Re: Bokurano daibouken 3 help

Hey guys, I've been playing BK3 for a couple weeks now, paid for the translation, blah blah, i'm up to stage 3.4, mysterious organisation. I've tried to beat this stage a fair few times now, using differing weapons. As far as I know, I have collected all the weapons available, and have been trying to play smart to beat the monster spawner. Unfortunately, I never seem to get close. The amount of enemies it spawns makes it nearly impossible to either get close to it, or land a blow. Any advice on how to tackle this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Kind regards.