Re: Accessible Synthesizer

reaper's onscreen keyboard works, you could use rea access for that. for sound, I use basmidi with the following fonts, in that order: opl3 gm, ym-fm font by mallis x, and konami arcade soundfont by patrisio herera (that I modified for gm compatibility). other good soundfonts are genisi sf (formerly ultimate genesis soundfont), setser's spc soundfont (if you're into snes music), 8 bit sf (formerly the nes soundfont) which even has that famous digitized slap base found in some sunsoft games, touhou gm and the various pokemon soundfonts.