BGT Bit Torrent Sync folder has hundreds of strange files

I was looking at the BGT BT Sync folder recently, and I noticed that in the Lucky Kop folder, in Sounds, there are hundreds of files with Copy in their names, sometimes several times. Could someone who has a read/write key take a look at this, I'm betting most of these files are junk that could be deleted. I'll list the files in the next message, there are over 800 of them! Thanks.