Re: Final fantasy record keeper for IOS

Well, I did too, but the save didn't save to the cloud or anything like I thought it would've when I traded that phone in.

Edit: It looks like the tutorial is now impossible to get through. I looked at the previous pages here when I was asking these same questions two years ago, and it looks different now. You don't get those links like party, world, etc anymore until after the tutorial is complete. Cid's lab just brings you immediately to the ready equipment screen, with no other options. I've got my knife and vest, but when the tutorial says to swap a piece out, I'm not sure what to do. Remove the vest and swap it with... what, for example? There's no inventory to go back to.