Re: Simple tool for test progranns writen in c?

Show errors? Is that mean you still don't have a set of compiling environment? If that's the case, I recommend using MinGW compiler collection. You can just type "gcc filename.c <additional compiler options if any>" on the command prompt. We can of course use Visual Studio, but MinGW is much smaller and easier while you are testing basic C programs that don't heavily rely on the latest Win32 API or VC/VC++ specific macros.