Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Sorry for the double post, but I have another question: how moddable the game will be? I mean, will I be able to script custom expansions to the game? Or everything is packed in the .exe and modding is impossible?
In games like my favourite Gothic trilogy, people can create avesome expansions to the orginal game, adding new quests, items, or even creating whole new storylines in the game's universe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thork via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector