Re: Thinking About Becoming A Medical Transcriptionist, Is It Worth IT?

yeah, I kind of agree.
I don't know really how much work you'd get from doing that, because it is being taken over by other stuff.
Plus, back before the digital age, all the medical info used to be on paper, hence the need for transcriptionists.
Now however, all the charts, and all the info is already put on the computer and straight through to the hospital or whatever system, and so I don't think there is so much work, just because of how things are done now, compared to say ten fifteen years ago.