Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

SilverMoon wrote:

hello guys,

okay so I tried getting this game, I got it in html form.
However, when I try an open the game, I get a sort of error from internet explorer, saying I don't have some sort of api enabled?
Not sure what that's about, anyone have any suggestions?

Alright, I reached out to a group of coders who have been a big help in the past, and one of them replied with some information.  Not sure that it really helps, but it DOES explain what is going on.

Here's what he had to say:
"That message isn't an error, it is a warning that their web-browser of choice (eg. Internet Explorer) doesn't support a particular set of functionality so the (SugarCube) engine needed to switch to using a less advanced (and possible more restrictive) method to do something. That warning is generally seen when a particular web-browser (like Internet Ex plorer) doesn't support more modern methods of saving data."

What I would suggest is to try opening it in another browser and see if that might help.

Hope that helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector