Re: Choice of the Cat and Highlands, Deep Waters

Hi all,

So I bought Choice of the Cat, and for six bucks or so, it'a a very good game. I'm working on achievements now, and trying to get some "bad endings", as I think I've gotten most of the good ones.

My last incarnation of the cat was rather aggressive, made the dog into a slave, terrorized a child, antagonized another cat, and still managed to be memorialized, so I'm kinda trying to figure out how to make bad things happen.

And if anyone's got info about the achievements, some hints on how to unlock some of them, please do let me know.