Re: WWE 2k18

Oh I'm not complaining about the difficulty, I find anything below Legendary too easy, though yes I'm a veteran of the old Smackdown and WWE PS2 games which were if anything much, MUCH harder than 2k18, that being said....yeah, I do think the career gameplay has different sliders, if you will, for things and difficulty for big moments.

Explain how I can get a signature hit on me by an AI wresttler with no stamina yet II can't with my guy? Or how exactly I can whack somebody with  a ladder only to have it pass right through them. No, that apparently happened. I just wish 2K would adjust things in the game honestly...

Also, yeah, Career's probably my favorite mode. The promo system is spectacularly easy to cheat though....when you do a promo if you get to career.....just hit the same button all the time, instant 300+ score and epic promo....no, seriously, that's the promo system this year. It's decent, but now I know how to get the best scores it takes the fun out of crafting what my guy would actually say, but eh, I like career

Universe mode is hella, HELLA fun mind, I'd say get a few guys who can tell you what's going on, and you each take a month on a promotion, and see what happens...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector