Re: Anyone tried the new xbox update?

Hey all,
I've tryed 99 percent of everything after the update and nothing worked. I had to get sighted assistants. The only thing that worked for me was to restore to factory settings while keeping my apps. I think that my save data was in the cloud. Once that was done I turned on narrator and it worked strait away. I can't remember if I had to use a USB keyboard to turn on narator, windows10 keyboard shortcut and all, or if I could use the controler after the reset, but I do know that I had to use a keyboard to sign in and all that stuff. After I was signed back in, I launched my games and apps, and after some verry little things were redownloaded after eatch launch, possibly save data, everything was working again.
As for the new interface, I agree. It does look like hell. Everything was in tiles, colloms and sections pryer to this update. Now, it seams to be, hunt until you find that settings icon, your favorite game etcetera. That's how it is to me at any rate. It doesn't look like there's any way to change it back to the other layout either.
Best regards,
Rob