Re: A Little Decoding Challenge

@Aprone:
I'll guarantee the accuracy of the smaller chunk of text, as I encoded and decoded it a couple different times to test various things.
I won't swear by the second, but the program that created it did correctly create the first section, so I feel pretty confident that everything was accurate.

Some stats:
So far, the page has registered 55 hits (45 this morning). The only activity I've seen is here, on the forum. This of course doesn't mean other places haven't been active, just that I don't know of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector